As the 30th player in FedExCup points in a 30-player field, Dustin Johnson has almost no shot to win the $10 million bonus for winning the season-long FedExCup points title this week.
But as unlikely as it may be, Johnson has the slimmest of hopes.
According to the PGA Tour, Johnson must win this week's Tour Champoinship at East Lake Golf Club -- which would include a nice winner's check for $1.44 million -- and
• Tiger Woods (No. 1) must finish 29th or 30th (maybe he'll withdraw with a bad back)
• Henrik Stenson (No. 2) must finish in a three-way tie for sixth or worse
• Adam Scott (No. 3) must finish T-4 or worse
• Zach Johnson (No. 4) must finish T-3 or worse
• Matt Kuchar(No. 5) must finish in a three-way tie for second or worse
• Steve Stricker (No. 6) must finish T-2 or worse